“YOUR KEY TO QUALITY REHABILITATION.”
Physical Therapy can help you bounce back after prolonged quarantine but also if you have had COVID-19
Rehabilitation after COVID-19 and Recovery after Prolonged Quarantine
Physical complications after COVID-19 can persist for months or even years and include impairments in muscle strength, heart and lung capacity, pain, balance, endurance, and loss of function and independence. Physical therapy can help improve these deficits and get you back to your previous functional level or even better.
Physical therapy treatment after COVID-19/quarantine includes:
● Conditioning: using aerobic exercising to improve endurance and fatigue
● Strengthening: providing exercises to improve upper and lower body weaknesses
● Breathing: strengthen breathing muscles
● Stretching: loosening tight muscles and restricted joints
● Balance: improving body awareness, stability and safety
● Functional Activities: simulation of tasks to help improve your functional deficits
● Education: relaxation, energy conservation, and activity modification
Each patient needs to be evaluated in order to create an individualized treatment plan to help maximize potential and restore quality of life.
Please call one of our three locations in Kingwood, Masontown, or Bruceton Mills today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Kingwood (304) 329-3739 - Masontown (304) 864-0111
Bruceton Mills (304) 379-4784